These are MY realizations. Though I don't have everyTHING right now, I am super blessed by God with all that I NEED (and more!).
Cheers to a beautiful life!
Here are MY 28 Realizations (some of which I learned the hard way):
1. SIMPLICITY is (and will always) be the BEST. No amount of make up can cover up your ugly attitude.
2. Keeping your FAMILY together requires a lot of HARD WORK. Don't let stupid people ruin it.
3. STARBUCKS coffee is really expensive. That money can be used for something better.
4. DEAL SITES give you really GOOD deals. Be on the look out!
5. TRAVEL is the only thing worth spending on. You spend money, you gain MEMORIES.
6. A LOT of people CHEAT. Yes, even GIRLS.
7. WANT is (very) different from a NEED.
8. A good MASSAGE gives you that nice, warm feeling. (also a shower!)
9. Soft colored LIPSTICK makes you look YOUNGER.
10. FEW and TRUE FRIENDS are way better.
11. A GIRL'S INSTINCT is usually correct.
12. NEVER let a bad experience change you. Never.
13. BREASTFEEDING will SAVE you LOTS of money. (and YES, it is very good for your child)
14. One of the TOUGHEST and most REWARDING job in this world: Being a PARENT.
15. NEVER trust someone who cheated on you.
16. FORGETTING is not easy. That's what makes FORGIVING hard.
17. Enjoy the LITTLE things. Like your baby's first time to talk, walk or smile.
18. Keep your HOME clean and ORGANIZED and your LIFE will be organized too.
19. THROW/give away things that doesn't bring you happiness anymore.
20. Put your TRUST in God and EVERYTHING will fall into place.
21. SILENCE is one of the best WEAPONS.
22. SAVING (money) will literally SAVE you.
23. Get to KNOW your spouse's FAMILY first before you get married. 'Coz you will be marrying them too.
24. NEVER take your JOB for granted.
25. Clear SPACE = clear MIND
26. Home/Furniture section are mom's favorite go-to section!
27. Choose a JOB you LOVE.
28. LOVE YOURSELF, all the flaws and imperfections and you'll LIVE a HAPPY life.