Thursday, January 8, 2015

Breakout Philippine's LIMBO: Frustratingly Fun!

Breakout Philippines started last May, 2014 and has released 3 rooms with different challenges: Adarna's Lair, Prison Room and Room 13. We already tried Prison Room and we were trapped forever!

LIMBO

Breakout has (yet again) challenged our minds and made us use our brains as we try to look for clues and solve some puzzles while we were trapped inside a tiny room for 45 minutes.

Limbo is the 4th room of Breakout Philippines that will test your imagination! In this challenge, you and your friends are part of a social experiment wherein a group of researchers will try to uncover the full subconcsious. It is told that we only use 10% of our brain, but research attempts have started to try to unlock the remaining 90% to reach the brain's full potential! In this experiment, you and your teammates will go through tests which will push the boundaries of what is real and what is not. Team WORK and EFFORT is a must once you enter this room! I was tricked a couple of times during the game and now I believe, that not everything that you see is real! In the end, we were still trapped forever! Haha (:

Book and spend a fun and challenging afternoon with your family, friends or co-workers and see if you can escape and solve their puzzles! Rates are as follows: 1-2 Players (P600/each), 3-4 Players (P500/each) and 5 Players and Up (P400/each).


Challenge yourselves here:


Breakout Philippine's LIMBO: Frustratingly Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment